Posted on October 23 2015
We have now teamed up with State Bicycle USA Selling a range of their bikes online and in our stores.
Bike models include
The Contender is the complete package: light weight, smooth to steer, and responsive. Upgraded parts and components include:
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel
- Fork: Upgraded Carbon Fiber w/ aluminium steer tube
- Crank: SRAM S100 Track Crank w/ Truvativ Powerspline bottom bracket
- Headset: FSA MX Orbit
- Wheelset: 43mm deep-v style wheels w/ smooth, sealed bearing hub
- Saddle: Premium aerodynamic race saddle
- Size: 6 frames to fit any height from 4'10 to 6'6 (55cm pictured)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes
- Pedals: Includes alloy pedal w/ toe cages
The favorite in track and fixed-gear racing. Our most responsive and powerful machine yet boasts nothing but premiere parts and components:
- Frame: 7005-Grade Aluminium Track. Silver w/ black accents.
- Fork: Bladed Carbon Track by Essor USA
- Drivetrain: SRAM Omnium w/ GXP bottom bracket
- Rear Triangle: Secured w/ aluminum track drop-outs
- Wheelset: 10mm track bolts w/ sealed bearing hub
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sports tires
- Ritchey Components: High-end alloy at seat post & stem
- Handlebars: 31.8mm black bullhorn-style handlebars w/ black track grips
- Saddle: Suede black
- Pedals: Alloy Wellgo Track w/ adjustable toe cages
Does The Undefeated come with brakes?
Yes. However, please be aware that the Undefeated is shipped with brakes strictly for legal reasons. Some states require that bikes always be shipped with both front and rear brakes. The Undefeated is constructed to be used as a track bike and is not intended to be used with brakes and a free wheel cog in its stock form. If this is how you plan to use your Undefeated, we advise that you speak with our sales team to have your bike assembled with machined wheels to accommodate for front and rear brakes.