We are JustRideIt Bikes.
After building over 5,000 stunning custom bikes, the JustRideIt crew got together for a celebratory 5th year anniversary build, and not just any old build. The T5 is the result of everything we know, all in one bike. It’s strong but lightweight. It’s a mean looking ride that’s also a comfortable commuter. After listening to what you want, the T5 is your perfect bike – it’s the ultimate fixie. And the T5 can also be track ridden with a few minor changes.
We’ve come along way since the JRI Motion 2014 model, with upgrades that are both visual and practical. The frame was drawn and tested until we were 100% happy with the geometry and riding feel/position.
Here's a sneak peek into what’s been upgraded and tweaked for total performance and ridability:
- A new aero seat post has been created for style and aerodynamics.
- The handlebars have been re-crafted for comfort and style. Now 420mm C-C resulting in a wider grip position.
- Brake calipers have been upgraded to ProMax for smoother and more effective braking performance.
- The wheels have been re-mastered and put on a diet. A 40mm rim laced to a high flange track hub with sealed bearings. 32 hole for strength and rigidity.
- We have added Thickslick Sport 700x25c tyres to further increase performance. Simply the best, most durable urban tyre, perfect for those who like to skid.
- Drive train has had a total makeover – we’ve added our own 3 piece crank, Shimano Nexus chain and improved rear cogs.
Overall, we’ve cracked it with the T5. Whether you’re just going to use it for riding to the pub or go all out and race it, the T5 can take it – and will leave you wanting more ride time.
This is evolution right before your eyes. Thank us later.