Turn and burn! Slash and mash! Like its Stephen King namesake - the new CUJO frameset from JRI is an animal of a different breed. Most steel frames follow relatively old school geometry but the team at JRI wanted to put together something offering a blend of both modern track geometry and traditional cost-effective materials. The result is a snarling mongrel of a beast that invites trouble and is capable of terrorizing the streets. Testers commented that the narrow tubing and nimble handling were particularly confidence-inspiring and that they found themselves seeking and making up imagined handling challenges where there actually weren't any (pedestrian-slalom anyone?).
A perfect entry-level frameset offering incredible value, it's time for you to get serious with that collection of build parts and start riding singlespeed or fixed. Create your own unique bike with the CUJO street/track frameset by JRIFixed.
Full frame set includes headset and seat post clamp.
- HiTen tubing Matte black
- 1 1/8" headset size
- Horizontal track dropouts 5mm thick
- Drilled for rear brake - no cable guides
- 25.4mm seat post size (not included)
- 68mm BSA shell,103mm Square tapered Spindle (bottom bracket not incl.)
- Water bottle cage bosses on down tube
- Rack mounts at rear dropouts and seat stays
- JRIFIXED Graphics
- Tyre clearance 700x25
- Two Sizes 54cm, 57cm
- Hi-tensile steel Matte black
- 1 1/8" threadless steerer tube
- Tyre clearance 700x28