Featuring the new JRI Team wheel set / Tapered head tube and Geo
The Cujo Pro by Team JRI...
We knew we were on to something when we introduced the sharp-handling value-loaded Cujo street bike at the start of 2018. By updating the familiar steel singlespeed/"fixie" frame with modern track geometry and quality components, Team JRI redefined what consumers can expect (and deserve) in a value-priced singlespeed. Well stand by... Dr.Frankenstein is back with version 2.0 - the new Cujo Pro.
As per its moniker, this sexy sibling sports an even more aggressive look featuring a track-trendy "Low Pro" geometry, deep dish rims, drilled out chainring and an alloy fork. The modern design we used for the original Cujo worked so well in creating desirable handling characteristics that our head designer was encouraged to push the envelope even further of what could be achieved in a hi-tensile steel frame with the new Low Pro geometry. Initial frame testing was so promising that we had Igor bump up the component specs to match the look and potential performance of the frame.
Here at Team JRI we're all about customer service - The new Cujo Pro, once again transforming expectations of what can be achieved without selling a kidney.
- HiTen Tubing Two-tone Red paintwork + 6061 Alloy fork
- 1 1/8 Headset Size
- Horizontal track dropouts 5mm thick
- Drilled for rear brake - no cable guides
- 25.4mm seat post
- 68mm BSA shell,103mm Square tapered Spindle
- Rack mounts at rear dropouts and seat stays
- JRIFIXED Graphics
- Tyre clearance 700x28
- Sizes 48cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm, 62cm
- JRI Pista Wheelset w/ Flip Flop Hub 25mm - Sealed Bearing
- JRICrankset 48t Chainring
- Track Chain
- Neco Headset
- Thickslick tyres 700 x 25c
- End Zone Race Saddle
- JRI Track Stem 31.8mm Bar Bore
- JRI Riser bar 31.8mm riser bar
- JRI Seatpost
- 2x Promax caliper brakes and levers
- Bell, Reflectors & tools supplied