EightyxProof x JRI Complete Bike
Nothing needs to be added or taken away. It's a beast.
As designed and spec'd by EightyXProof (JRI Team Rider and Staffer Rob Gaines) with input from the JRI Design Team - this is one of the most versatile builds we've ever come up with.
Stiff, lightweight AND durable, this 6061 alloy frame is capable of anything a rider can throw at it. Suitable for track work, commuting, or turning the city into your own urban trials playground (a la 80x), we've tested this bike extensively in each environment.
We started with a very neutral track geometry and added all-alloy components/running gear for ease of maintenance and reliable perfomance under all conditions. Finish 'er off with some 'slicks and that's a job well done!
The EightyXProof complete - perfect for that track racer who wants to be able to pull off a barspin while trackstanding at a red light on the commute to work.
- 6061ALU Tubing + Full carbon tapered fork
- Horizontal track dropouts 5mm thick
- Drilled for rear brake - no cable guides
- 31.6mm seat post
- 68mm BSA shell,103mm Square tapered Spindle
- Unique Eightyxproof Graphics
- Tyre clearance 700x28 (32 Rear)
- Sizes 51cm, 54cm, 58cm
- JRI HOOPS Wheelset w/ Flip Flop Hub 25mm - Sealed Novatec Hubs
- Sugino 44T Cranks
- Izumi Chain
- JRI Sealed Headset
- Thickslick tyres 700 x 25c
- San Marco Saddle
- JRI Track Stem 31.8mm Bar Bore
- JRI Flat bar 31.8mm
- JRI Seatpost
- 2x Promax caliper brakes and levers