New for 2017, Team JRI's new FIBUA is the ultimate tool for managing the urban threat environment.
After selling over 5000 bikes here @ JustRideIt, we wanted to develop a bike featuring sharp, agile geometry to neutralize car doors, barely-aware motorists and the unpredictable tactical nature of urban warfare while providing a consistent ride and the reliability of mil-spec componentry.
The result is ideal for Fighting In Built-Up Areas... a nimble ride that allows it's pilot to both dominate and blend into the urban landscape. The alloy frame is stiff and light promoting efficient power transfer to the drivetrain while the carbon fork makes short work of inconsistent terrain allowing for a vehicle that is at home commuting and performing short missions like a pub/milk run as it is mashing through the city.
Available in 3 sizes: 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- Frame & Fork: 6061 Alloy + Carbon fork UD / Tapered headset
- Wheels: JRI Street/Track Novatec Anodised 32mm Deep V. Matte Black, 24 Hole, High Flange Hub, Novatec sealed Bearings Rear 32H
- Tyres: ThickSlick Sport 700x23c
- Handlebars: 31.8mm / 600W Flat bar BLK
- Grips: Black rubber JRI
- Spacers: Alloy BLK 1 1/8
- Stem: 90mm Alloy Black 1 1/8 - 31.8mm
- Saddle: JRI Black Foam / Seat post micro adjust alloy 31.6mm
- Crank: JRI Street Crank with internal BB. 48 Tooth, 130 BCD, 165mm Length
- Chain: Shimano Nexus Single Speed Chain
- Cogs: Flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel. 18T Fixed / 18T Freewheel
- Pedals: VP platform pedals with sealed bearings. Compatible with straps.
- Brakes: Front & Rear Promax caliper brakes included with inline levers
- Decals: High polish BLK decals.
- All bikes come with 2x caliper brakes and levers
Big up to Ken in WA for choosing the name for this beast! F.I.B.U.A (Fighting in built-up areas)