2015 LOOK 464 TRACK FRAME SMALL
About this product
- Aluminium frame 6061
- Geometry inspired by the 496
- Mega diagonal tube for mega rigidity
- Track special carbon fork
- Originally intended for track cycling schools
- Adopts the characteristics (geometry and rigidity) of a champion of the track: the 496
- Ideal for beginners who want to do their training in the best conditions and benefit of all of LOOK's know-how
- ALUMINIUM TYPE AL 6061
- FORK AERO OFFSET TRACK FORK COMPLYING WITH EN 14781
- BOTTOM BRAQUET BSA - LENGTH 68 MM
- FRONT DERAILLER HANGER WITHOUT
- SEAT POST WITHOUT (ADAPTABLE STEM 31.6 MM)
- HEADSET INTEGRATED – 11/8” CARTRIDGE DIAM.
- 41 MM SLOPES 36 INT. / 45 EXT.
- DROPOUTS RIGHT ALUMINIUM
- FRAME WEIGHT 1600 G WITH SIZE S CLAMP
- FORK WEIGHT 360 G
- ACCESSORIES BIKE COVER
ALUMINIUM FRAME 6061 AND GEOMETRY
The use of upper range aluminium allows making a "track school" frame the geometry of which is very close to carbon frames such as the 496 and 596 that have skimmed the podiums for years now tout while respecting a much lower budget. Thus beginner track cyclists can benefit of all the know-how of LOOK as far as the geometry of its products is concerned to carry out their activity under the best conditions. It is as if the whole experience of LOOK for track sponsoring with the best athletes in the world was resumed in this frame.
MEGA TUBE DIAGONAL
The diagonal tube is oversized to increase the frame's rigidity. Its drop of water shape ensures for its part good aerodynamic performances.
CARBON TRACK FORK
The fork of the AL 464 P is a 100% carbon fork (pivot included). It is both lightweight and ultra-resistant. Its carbon composition benefits of special reinforcements for its use on the track. Its lateral rigidity has been notably increased. It also approaches an aerodynamic profile with branch sections creating minimum turbulences.This fork meets the European standard EN 14781 (frontal shock of 144 joules).