Don't worry! It's coming back...
The new T6 Low Pro 2017 will be on pre order (Mid-Sept) keep watching
After having the T5 in production for the past two years we have learnt lots about ergonomics and reliability and strength. We have adjusted the base Alloy from 6061 to 6066. Your probably looking at these numbers and scratching your head. So were we until we found out how changing to 6066 could and would be beneficial to our riders. The process of adding Copper (Cu) + Silicon (Si) to the base alloy increases over all wear and forgiveness when riding distances. Silicon also adds strength in riding track under loads of high compression. Ultimately giving the rider a better power transfer with less feed back from the frame/fork.
As you can see we have adjusted the riding geometry to give the rider a more relaxed feel, but keeping the aggressive looks. The T6 new uses an integrated headset and aero seat post as this was always a favorite feature.
Wheels: 24H Front 28H Rear 32mm double wall 6061 rims, 14 gauge spoke, brass nipples / Sealed Novatec track hubs. The new set are lighter and quicker than previously used on T5 models, with less cross wind interference
This new frame has now been 100% smoothed out - with no welds or joins to be seen.
We've added a honey brown saddle / bar tape to the T6 to give it the classic but modern look and feel.
Pedal straps added to the bike as standard for better foot retention.
Keeping its matte black finish it's sure to impress all whom see and ride it.
The T6 Spec
- Frame & Fork: JRI T6 6066 Alloy
- Wheels: JRI Street/Track Anodised 32mm Deep V. Matte Black, 24/28 Hole, High Flange Hub, Novatac Sealed Bearings, 14 gauge spokes
- Tyres: ThickSlick Sport 700x25c
- Handlebars: 31.8mm Aero Bullhorn 420mm C-C
- Grips: Brown honey bar tape
- Spacers: Alloy BLK 1 1/8
- Stem: 100mm Alloy Black 1 1/8 - 31.8mm
- Saddle: JRI Honey brown race saddle alloy rails
- Crank: JRI Street internal BB. 48 Tooth, 130 BCD, 165mm Length
- Chain: Shimano Nexus Single Speed Chain
- Cogs: Flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel. 17T Fixed / 18T Freewheel
- Pedals: VP platform pedals with sealed bearings. Velcro pedal straps included /BLK
- Brakes: Front & Rear Promax caliper brakes included with inline levers
- Decals: High polish White/BLK decals.