The New Europa Street Bike
The Team at JRI combined many years of experience riding, designing and building track bikes for real world conditions to come up with the Europa, the ultimate street bike. It is the culmination of the lessons learned from every bike we've ever put on the street, primarily for the street.
Track-capable but optimized for the roads of everyone's everyday, the tight but not excessive geometry strikes the perfect balance of handling and comfort so whether you're running to the shop, mashing empty midnight streets or pulling a few g's at the 'drome the only thing the Dark Matter will leave you wanting more of is time in the saddle.
Running our new Pista Wheels - Created to be lightweight and strong. JRIFixed hubs and bladed spokes.
- Frame & Fork: Gloss White 6061 JRI Track Frame Alloy + Alloy fork / Tapered headset
- Wheels: JRI Pista/Track Anodised 40mm Deep V. Matte Black, 20 Hole, High Flange Hub, sealed Bearings Rear 24H
- Tyres: Innova Sport 700x23c Slick
- Handlebars: 31.8mm / 600W JRI Flat bar BLK
- Grips: Black rubber JRI lock on
- Spacers: Alloy BLK 1 1/8
- Stem: 90mm JRI Alloy Black 1 1/8 - 31.8mm
- Saddle: JRI Black Foam / Seat post micro adjust alloy 27.2mm
- Crank: JRI Street Crank with internal BB. 48 Tooth, 130 BCD, 165mm Length
- Chain: Kool Single Speed Chain
- Cogs: Flip flop hub for fixed gear or freewheel. 18T Fixed / 18T Freewheel
- Pedals: VP platform pedals with sealed bearings. Compatible with straps.
- Brakes: Front & Rear Promax caliper brakes included with inline alloy levers
- Graphics: Subtle High polish BLK on matte
- All bikes come with 2x caliper brakes